1. Warm-up: A little mini lesson on the art of emoting (i.e.showing emotion)
Quick game: Pass the boulder
Bringing it back to Shakespeare with emoting cards (2.4.46-48):
Ross: Will you to Scone?
Macduff: No, cousin, I'll to Fife.
Ross: Well, I will thither.
Macduff: Well, may you see things well done there...
2. Finishing up everything you need for your performance tomorrow:
a. Your paraphrasing (one copy must have an MLA heading with all of your names and your acting company; it should be proofread and printed)
b. Your yellow sheet
c. Rehearsing, rehearsing, rehearsing--remember that all members need to be on stage and that some people will be used symbolically
1. Bring your banned book to class tomorrow.
2. Complete the front and back of the third page in your grammar packet (quiz has been moved to next Friday).
3. Bring in costumes, copies of the script, props, music, fog machines, etc--everything you need for your performance tomorrow.