Focus: Can a good person commit an evil deed and still be a good person?
Laptop Carts of C-9, Part II: A Story of Redemption...Or Is It?
1. Warm-up: Defining "good person," "evil," and "conscience" on the blog; turning in word traces.
2. Acting out Act 2, scenes 2 and 3: Using your sticky notes or your notes, please take charge of the following:
If your card is a heart...please mark any lines that a show the goodness and/or guilt in a character's heart
If your card is a diamond..please mark and analyze the use of sounds in these scenes. These can be actual sounds in the stage directions and also sounds referenced in characters' speeches.
If your card is a club...please keep track of all references to nature (weather, birds, water, etc) and consider how nature reflects what's happening onstage.
If your card is a spade...please keep track of all references to fear. What does each character fear, and how does this fear affect him or her?
1. Essay revisions are due TOMORROW. They are required if you received a 39 or below. Follow the revision policy posted on Tuesday's blog.
2. Bring your banned book to class tomorrow.
3. By next Monday, please read Act 2, scene 4; update your word trace entries for Act 2.