1. Warm-up: Thinking about the English classes you wish to take next year...
2. Taking Grammar Quiz #2: Nouns and Pronouns
3. Finally...back to Macbeth! Going over the yellow sheet from yesterday and continuing to watch the film version of Act 1:
- What makes Lady Macbeth so untrustworthy/deceptive?
- Specifically, what techniques does she use to manipulate Macbeth?
- How would you describe Macbeth in these scenes?
1. Finish reading Act 1 of Macbeth on your own.
2. Compose a Level 1, a Level 2, and a Level 3 question about Act 1 (see link above Google calendar if you can't remember what this means). Write them at the bottom of your yellow Act 1 "Quiz."
3. Complete word trace entries for the ending of this act.
4. Purchase your banned book and bring it to class next Friday.