Help yourself to a new green grammar packet!
1. Warm-up: Taking a mini quiz on Act 2
2. Discussing symbolic choices in the film and finishing the film version of Acts 1 and 2; performing a close reading of different performances of the dagger scene.
3. Setting up Act 3 for your acting companies by reading all scene summaries and deciding on a plot level and a deeper meaning level what each scene is about.
Acting Company #1: Act 3, scene 1, lines 1-51 ("Bring them before us")
Acting Company #2: Act 3, scene 1, lines 52 ("To be thus is nothing) - end of scene.
Acting Company #3: Act 3, scene 2 (all)
Acting Company #4: Act 3, scene 3 (all)
Acting Company #5: Act 3, scene 4, lines 1-103 ("Than such a murder is.")
Acting Company #6: Act 3, scene 4, lines 104 ("My worthy lord") - end of scene.
1. If you did not finish in class, finish reading all Act 3 scene summaries and establishing what each is about on a plot level and a deeper meaning level.
2. Make sure your word trace entries are up-to-date for Act 2; if you have not turned in a draft yet, please do so THIS WEDNESDAY.
3. Complete the front and back of the first page of this week's grammar packet.