Focus: What causes a person to lose control, and it is possible to regain that control once its lost?
Please turn in your word traces as you walk in.
1. Warm-up: Be a cowboy, or an alien, or Peyton Manning, or Honey Boo Boo, or a Jersey Shore girl, or...whatever you are, be a creative and thoughtful paraphraser!
Donalbain: "There's daggers in men's smiles; the near in blood, / The nearer bloody." (2.3.166-7)
Macbeth: "Whence is that knocking?
How is't with me when every noise appals me?
What hands are here? Ha! they pluck out mine eyes!
Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this blood
Clean from my hand?" (2.2.78-82)
2. Overview of your preparation and performances (and your REWARD)!
3. Take care of your paraphrasing and your yellow prep sheet in class by the time you walk in tomorrow.
1. Complete the front and back of page 2 of your grammar packet (verb quiz this Friday).
2. Finish the paraphrasing and yellow prep sheet by tomorrow.
3. Continue reading your banned book, and remember to bring it on Friday.