1. Collect banned book proposals and answer any grammar packet questions
2. Warm-up: The trust spectrum
•Are there people in this world whom you trust entirely? Do you fully trust your family? Your friends? Your teachers? Yourself?
•Explain what makes you trust person and what makes you distrust a person. Do you consider yourself a trusting person?
•Which is more dangerous—being overly trustful, or being skeptical of everyone?
Rank the following characters based on the extent to which you trust them: The witches, Macbeth, Banquo, Lady Macbeth, Duncan, the former Thane of Cawdor, Malcolm, Roman Polanski (be prepared to defend your responses)
3. Finish reading Act 1 with a focus on trust and deception
4. Interpreting the film version of Act 1: Select TWO specific directorial choices that you think are symbolic and explain what they reveal/emphasize.
1. Complete your green grammar packet (quiz on Friday).
2. Continue creating word trace entries.