Thursday, April 4, 2013

All Boys, All Blogged: April 5, 2013

Focus: To ban or not to ban...that is the question

1. Warm-up: Quickly exploring and breaking down the introduction and first body paragraph

2. Finishing our banned book persuasive speeches

A few reminders:
a. You need to turn in ONE of your filled out purple rubrics to me for a listening grade if you have not done so.
b. You should give the remaining purple rubrics directly to the presenters.
c. You are in charge of warm fuzzies only; in other words, tell the presenter specifically what he did well and leave the criticism to me.

HW:
1.  All make-up work needs to be submitted to me by the end of the day.  If you have already e-mailed me but I have rudely ignored you, don't worry; I will change your grade this weekend.

2. INTRODUCTION AND FIRST BODY PARAGRAPH ARE DUE MONDAY. You need to finish your outline before you start drafting these.  Make sure your thesis statement, topic sentences, outline (if it's typed), and paragraphs are together on a single document that has been shared with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment