Focus: Starting to create your film!
1. Warm-up: Meet Windows Movie Maker!
- Import an image?
- Create a text slide
- Import a video?
- Import music?
- Layer narration, music, and images?
2. Finishing your script and making a plan for recording it
3. Starting to gather images and create text slides for your mockumentary
SAVE ALL IMAGES--EVERY SINGLE ONE--ALL NARRATION, MUSIC, THE MOVIE ITSELF, ETC. IN A SINGLE FOLDER, THEN SAVE THAT FOLDER IN AT LEAST TWO PLACES.
KEEP TRACK OF ALL WEBSITES CONSULTED.
1. Assigned book club reading.
2. Finish your script and get it recorded by this Friday.