1. Warm-up: Listening to the openings from two "real" mock/documentaries:
Example #1: Remember Epic?
Example #2: Supersize Me
Your task: As you listen, describe the opening of each script, typing up powerful words, phrases, and tactics.
2. Finishing your timeline (please be sure to share it with me)
3. Composing a rough draft of your script with a focus on your script's opening
I will walk around and show you the grades you have been receiving so far on your
mockumentary preparation work.
1. Timeline must be finished and shared with me before the weekend.
2. Assigned book film club reading.