Focus: Why is it important to read? What happens when we ban books?
1. Warm-up: Engaging in a little TCAP practice (will go in your Critical Reading category)
2. Reading your banned books with an eye out for two questions:
- Which sections of your book help you understand why it was banned?
- Which sections of your book make you think it's an important book for everyone to read?
3. Reflecting on your banned book
1. Start reading and annotating pages 63-80 for next Tuesday's fishbowl discussion.
2. Finish your banned book.