Focus: What does our future look like?
1. Warm up: Participating in a survey about the future of our society by clicking HERE
2. Engaging in an impromptu fishbowl discussion of "Harrison Bergeron" (30 minutes); review fishbowl expectations
3. Giving out F451 books, signing up for fishbowl discussions, and if time, starting the first few pages together
1. Bring your completed adjective packet to class tomorrow for a quick review (QUIZ on adjectives this Friday).
2. Start reading and annotating F451; using your "How To Ask Great Questions" bookmark for guidance, annotate by asking 5-10 great questions per reading assignment. You can write in your book if you own it, use sticky notes, or keep a reading journal.