Focus: What's going on the minds of Bradbury's characters? Are our minds like theirs?
1. Warm-up: Diagramming your brain
2. Visually analyzing the characters in Fahrenheit 451 through brain diagrams (Ms. Leclaire will be checking your annotations during this time)
3. Engaging in a little Q&A: Which parts of the first reading assignment confused you? Help a brother out.
4. Starting the next reading assignment together
1. Prepare for tomorrow's fishbowl by reading through page 40 and using your orange sheet to compose 5-10 good discussion questions.
2. If you received a 39 or below on your timed writing, your rewrite is due tomorrow. Remember to follow the revision policy: Highlight your changes in two colors, type a paragraph of explanation of your revisions, and attach everything to the original draft with the rubric.
3. You need to finish your banned book within the next week; I will give you class time on Friday and an extra weekend since I haven't given you any class time yet to read, but that's it.