Wednesday, February 20, 2013

All Boys, All Blogged: February 21, 2013

Focus: What does our future look like?

1. Warm-up: Quickly reviewing adjectives

YES OR NO: Is it an adjective?

The orange kitten scratched my husband's face.

My homework is difficult tonight.

I am a teacher.

I am an interesting teacher.

I skied quickly down the steep slope.


Identify all of the adjectives in the following sentence:

I hope that my large, first hour English 10 class will consider joining Link Crew because they are energetic, smart, and driven.


2. Exploring your thoughts on censorship: Agree, disagree, unsure

3. Reviewing fishbowl expectations and signing up for leader and discusser dates

4. Diving into the world of F451 together with your orange question sheets

HW:
1. Finish reading and annotating through page 28 in F451 for tomorrow's fishbowl discussion (annotate by writing 5-10 questions using the orange question sheet).

2. Prepare for tomorrow's very brief, open-note quiz on adjectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment