Focus: What does our future look like?
1. Warm-up: Quickly reviewing adjectives
YES OR NO: Is it an adjective?
The orange kitten scratched my husband's face.
My homework is difficult tonight.
I am a teacher.
I am an interesting teacher.
I skied quickly down the steep slope.
Identify all of the adjectives in the following sentence:
I hope that my large, first hour English 10 class will consider joining Link Crew because they are energetic, smart, and driven.
2. Exploring your thoughts on censorship: Agree, disagree, unsure
3. Reviewing fishbowl expectations and signing up for leader and discusser dates
4. Diving into the world of F451 together with your orange question sheets
1. Finish reading and annotating through page 28 in F451 for tomorrow's fishbowl discussion (annotate by writing 5-10 questions using the orange question sheet).
2. Prepare for tomorrow's very brief, open-note quiz on adjectives.