Focus: According to Ray Bradbury, what does our future look like?
1. Taking a short, enjoyable, and informative quiz on adjectives
2. Warm-up: Reacquainting yourself with fishbowl do's and don't
3. F451 Fishbowl #1: Pages 1-28
1. You have exactly one week to finish your banned book.
2. Start preparing for Tuesday's fishbowl discussion by reading through page 40; remember that you need 5-10 annotations (use your orange question sheet for help) per reading assignment.
3. If you received a 39 or below on your timed writing, your rewrite is due Tuesday. Remember to follow the revision policy: Highlight your changes in two colors, type a paragraph of explanation of your revisions, and attach everything to the original draft with the rubric.