1. Warm-up: Using the Flobots for a little insight
2. Battling out the rest of Act 5
- Which characters meet a noble death? Which receive an ignoble death?
3. Performing a poetic reading of Macbeth's "Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow" speech
1. Final draft of your word trace is due tomorrow at the beginning of class. THEY MUST BE PRINTED BEFORE YOU WALK INTO CLASS. Remember that you need at least eight entries.
2. Complete the front and back of the first two pages of your new green grammar packet.