I will be checking annotations today. Remember that if they're not ready to go before the bell rings, they are late and can only receive half credit at the most.
1. Some thoughts about your future...
2. Cooking up a recipe for F451: A creative (and delicious) approach to Bradbury's themes and motifs
3. Augmenting our vocabularies by learning Bradbury's: Learning some of the SAT vocabulary from F451
Announcement: Our final fishbowl discussion has been moved to Tuesday; persuasive speeches are still being held this Monday.
2. The day of the final fishbowl on Tuesday, we will begin class with a brief reading quiz. If you perform better on this quiz than you did on the last one, your new grade will replace your old one.
3. Prepare for your banned book persuasive speech on Monday.