Focus: Analyzing motifs and themes in your book club books
1. Warm-up: Taking the single gender survey! Please click HERE to access the survey.
2. Reading your book club books (you should be close to finished at this point)--20 minutes
3. Meeting with your book clubs to finish and publish your motif activity
4. Starting on your theme activity if time; click HERE for directions
1. Bring music, your recorded narration, and anything else you need to class tomorrow to work on your mockumentary.
2. Finish your book and watch the film version of your book by TUESDAY, which will be your final book club day.
3. Synthesis essay revisions due Wednesday, May 15. Please highlight all changes on the new draft, type a brief explanation of the changes you made and why they strengthened your essay, and staple everything to your original draft and rubric with my comments. Revisions will not be accepted unless you follow the revision policy.
4. Book club websites (including all daily activities) due by 5:00 pm on Thursday, May 16.
5. Final mockumentaries due at the beginning of class Friday, May 17. NO extensions will be granted for any reason.