Focus: Performing final edits on your mockumentary film
1. Warm-up: Reminders about today and tomorrow:
- Mockumentaries are due tomorrow. No exceptions will be granted.
- Monday is the last day of class. No assignments will be accepted after class on Monday.
- Your final grade will be posted by Tuesday at noon. An 89.4 is a B+. An 89.5 is rounded up to an A-. Please do not contact me about rounding up your letter grade; it is what it is.
- Fines will be issued Monday morning for any missing F451 books. This will delay your scheduling, so please turn in your books ASAP.
2. Working on the final steps of creating your mockumentary
- If you are using Windows Movie Maker, you must take the final step of FINALIZING your film BEFORE you come to class on Friday. The icon will look different after the movie has been finalized.
- If you are using wevideo, make sure your video is finalized/published also.
- With either program, I highly recommend publishing your film to youtube to avoid any technical difficulties. It is your responsibility to make sure that your film will play on the class computer before you show it in class.
- Quick audio tip: Make sure you have exported your narration as an MP3 before you attempt to add it to your film.
1. Finish your mockumentary and SHARE THE URL WITH ME BEFORE CLASS TOMORROW. I highly recommend having your film in two different forms (ex: burn it to a DVD AND publish it to youtube).
2. Book club websites (including all daily activities) due by 5:00 pm tonight.
3. Final mockumentaries due at the beginning of class tomorrow. NO extensions will be granted for any reason. It is your responsibility to make sure your film works properly before trying to show it to the class.