Focus: Synthesizing the book and the film
1. Warm-up: Perusing the book-film club website rubric (distributed in class)
2. Understanding the final task of your book clubs: Synthesizing the book and film
3. Finishing your theme activity and completing your book-film synthesis
1. Bring music, your recorded narration, and anything else you need to class on Wednesday to work on your mockumentary.
2. Synthesis essay revisions due TOMORROW, Wednesday, May 15. Please highlight all changes on the new draft, type a brief explanation of the changes you made and why they strengthened your essay, and staple everything to your original draft and rubric with my comments. Revisions will not be accepted unless you follow the revision policy.
3. Book club websites (including all daily activities) due by 5:00 pm on Thursday, May 16.
4. Final mockumentaries due at the beginning of class Friday, May 17. NO extensions will be granted for any reason.