If you revised your synthesis essay, please turn it in now. Make sure you have followed the revision policy.
1. Warm-up: Assessing a sample student mockumentary using the rubric I handed out Monday
2. Working on the final steps of creating your mockumentary
- If you are using Windows Movie Maker, you must take the final step of FINALIZING your film BEFORE you come to class on Friday. The icon will look different after the movie has been finalized.
- If you are using wevideo, make sure your video is finalized/published also.
- With either program, I highly recommend publishing your film to youtube to avoid any technical difficulties. It is your responsibility to make sure that your film will play on the class computer before you show it in class.
- Quick audio tip: Make sure you have exported your narration as an MP3 before you attempt to add it to your film.
1. Continue working on your mockumentary (only one work day left after today). We do NOT have the computer lab tomorrow, but we will have a mockumentary work day in our regular classroom.
2. Book club websites (including all daily activities) due by 5:00 pm on Thursday, May 16.
3. Final mockumentaries due at the beginning of class Friday, May 17. NO extensions will be granted for any reason.