Focus: Assembling and polishing your mockumentary
1. Warm-up: Grades, grades, grades...all you wanted to know and more
2. Working on your mockumentaries (only two work days left after today)
1. Bring music, your recorded narration, and anything else you need to class on Wednesday to work on your mockumentary.
2. Finish your book and watch the film version of your book by TOMORROW, which will be your final book club day.
3. Synthesis essay revisions due Wednesday, May 15. Please highlight all changes on the new draft, type a brief explanation of the changes you made and why they strengthened your essay, and staple everything to your original draft and rubric with my comments. Revisions will not be accepted unless you follow the revision policy.
4. Book club websites (including all daily activities) due by 5:00 pm on Thursday, May 16.
5. Final mockumentaries due at the beginning of class Friday, May 17. NO extensions will be granted for any reason.