Focus: Analyzing motifs in your book-film clubs
1. Warm-up: Human minesweeper: Brainstorming concrete motifs vs. abstract motifs
2. Finishing your setting activities from last week if you have not done so (make sure it's published on your website)
3. Developing your motif activity (this one might take you a little longer) and publishing it on your website
1. Remember that MAP testing is tomorrow in the library computer lab.
2. Assigned book club reading for Thursday.
3. Synthesis essay revisions due Wednesday, May 15. Please highlight all changes on the new draft, type a brief explanation of the changes you made and why they strengthened your essay, and staple everything to your original draft and rubric with my comments. Revisions will not be accepted unless you follow the revision policy.
4. Book club websites (including all daily activities) due by 5:00 pm on Thursday, May 16.
5. Final mockumentaries due at the beginning of class Friday, May 17. NO extensions will be granted for any reason.