1. Warm-up: Book talks!
2. Return early essays and explain revisions for grammar and content
- All students will complete grammar revisions. Click HERE for directions and an example. These are due Wednesday, Dec.12.
- If you received a 79% or lower, you must also revise for content.
- It is highly recommended that you conference with me before you revise.
- Please highlight all changes on your new draft.
- Staple your revised draft to the essay with my comments and the rubric. Revisions that don't follow this policy will not be accepted.
- These are due on the last day of class, Friday, Dec. 14.
3. Overview of your A Long Way Gone project, which will also be your final exam
4. Time to start working on your project
1. Continue reading and annotating Chapters 15, 16, and 17 for Thursday (make sure you bring your book and annotations to class each day).
2. Bring your List 9 vocabulary to class tomorrow for review.
3. Start working on essay revisions.